Wednesday, March 8

Idol

I thought most of the guys were crap tonight on idol with the exception of Elliot. Even Ace - why are these guys singing freakin falsetto. Not a sound I enjoy at all. If I want to hear a sound that high, I'd listen to a soprano. Or a young boys choir. It's just not natural and I don't like it. I'm not even going to bother to vote tonight. Screw the bet. I had to mute the tv several times tonight during the show. It was that bad.
The girls last night were mediocre and in some cases just plain boring with the exception of Mandisa. Didn't vote last night either.

2 comments:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Damn. It's not on here for another half hour. I was hoping someone would be entertaining. The girls are boring.

Petra said...

I hope you were more entertained than I was. Am taping the show tonight so I won't see the results till late (prob same time as you do :)