Sunday, March 12

What am I trying to do?




a) Doing some weird toothpick experiment or
b) Trying to make a cuppa at midnight?

Was reaching in my cupboard for some tea when the toothpicks all came tumbling down on me and everything. As you may have guessed, I needed a new cup.

Went out for a quick drink at local bar with C and L and the friend who's visiting C. Didn't stay long but we did have time to chat a bit. Then was off for dinner and movie with my fellow singletons, S and T. Was trying to find a spot to park at the restaurant and then realized they had a guy valet parking the cars so I was like, ok. So I gave him keys and went in. Turns out that they were at the place across the street b/c there was no wait for a table there. Luckily the valet guy didn't realize this and didn't give me any trouble to get my car. Went to see "Cache". Not my usual kind of movie - French with subtitles. Like all the French movies I've seen, I found it interesting but weird and of course, the ending made me go, "is that it?".

Had a good time. Still full from dinner - Italian, something called Pollo Salimbocca - I can spell it but had trouble saying it :)

No comments: