Saturday, March 11

Saturday stuff

american idol
None of us chose all the top 12 correctly but K came the closest so gets the money from our first mini bet. On to the top ten. This is going to be a tough choice to decide who the next 2 are.

I don't drink soda often and when I do drink it I usually have sprite or if desperate sierra mist. I usu have some coke in cans on hand for company cause I figured that they'd last better. Today I found out that soda cans have expiration dates. I also learned that if left in your kitchen they can start leaking spontaneously. Did major kitchen cleaning - the dishes were about to revolt.

Had an invigorating 30min walk around my neighborhood - sun was out, sky was blue, temp was just cool enough so I didn't break much of a sweat even though I was walking quite briskly.

They had St, Patrick's Day parades today but I was not in the mood for that today. Did look up several apts to look at - planning to drive by and check out the neighborhoods they're in before I make appt to see them. Some places look great on the map until they see the actual location. So that's the plan for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

A friend of mine has already called Kelly Pickler to win this season's American Idol. She calls her the "Poor Man's Carrie Underwood".

Petra said...

One of the guys at work is convinced it will go to a guy this year. I find her really annoying and don't want her to win-I do think she will be in the top 10 but hope she doesn't last much longer than that.