Wednesday, March 22

a little of this and that

Listening to: 100 Years - Five for Fighting
Reading: The Myth of You and Me - Leah Stewart

I'm getting a little bit bored with idol. Last night I watched the first half of the show, then chatted with my sis for a bit while I taped the rest. Only watched the judges comments and fast-forwarded through the rest of the performances. Didn't vote for anyone, just wasn't in the mood. Ace was better, kept his falsetto to just one note at the end.

Kind of sorry to see this guy go tonight(don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the show yet). Oh well. I quite like Barry Manilow. His diction is perfect when he sings. That's something a lot of the contestants on idol need to work on. Most of them eat half the words they sing and you miss parts of the song b/c of that. I guess that that must come with experience.

I'm feeling pretty positive about this whole crush-of-mine lately. Taking it one day at a time. Trying not to jump too far ahead in my mind. Just being open.

I've been so tired of late. More than usual. Went to bed at the insane time of 2am last night(this morning?). My alarm woke me up at 630am. Felt like death-warmed-over. Had breakfast and felt almost normal. Got in to work a little later than I wanted but early by my former standards. Was really tired after class tonight and he went on for another 10min as usual.
Still went to the gym though even though I didn't feel like it. I no longer go to the gym based on a feeling. When it's gym-day, I just go. I'm down 5lbs from Jan. Making good progress. I think I need to try for 4-5days a week instead of 2-3days that I've been doing. I've decided that it's time to work on the belly/back-fat :)with a little more cardio. That's the plan anyway. Did 20min on the bike tonight - my personal best. Might have overdone it on the weights tonight. Am more sore than usual.

Missed the first 10min of Bones tonight :(
Going to bed soon. Computer off in 10min. Lights out in 20min :)

No comments: