Monday, March 6

Crap day

Today was a blur. I was really tired. Didn't sleep enough last night.
Didn't finish homework due today. Had 2 compounds to get ready for shipment but neither were pure enough. Plus with class today, I had to leave at 4pm so no time to clean them up. Compounds we ship have to be dried overnight and to ship this week, I'd have to have them dry tonight, then do analysis tomorrow, hand in to shipping office by 3pm.

I went back to work tonight after class - normally I don't - but I did a qucik purification of one of the compounds before I left, and I wanted to get it in the oven tonight. Didn't have time to test its purity so I'm hoping it'll be good enough. NO point worrying about it anymore. It'll either be pure enough and go out or not.

I was in a shitty mood before class and was really sleepy during class and as usual he wnet on for an additional 10 min. This may not seem like a lot except that after an hr, my brain has taken in as much chemistry as it can and I'm looking at my watch every couple min waiting for the next 30min to go by. Add the extra 10-15 min he goes on for and I've had more than enough.

Maybe tomorrow will be better but I doubt it. Tues are usu worse than Mon for me. Have another appt with my therapist tomorrow at lunch. I've started claiming her as 'my' therapist as opposed to "the" therapist. Progress? Maybe.

Also have an alumni dinner tomorrow night at 6pm. No idea what I'm going to wear yet. Probably need to decide tonight cause I'll only have time to come home from work, have a quick shower and change.

Planning to get in early tomorrow since I have the doc appt and can't stay past 5pm as I have the dinner thingy. really need to get to bed at decent time tonight.

Listening to: Bad Day - Daniel Powter

No comments: