Tuesday, March 14

Christmas in March

Tried to do another audiopost last night but it just didn't go through. Maybe I'll try again sometime.

When I go to choir/church I usually take the back streets, that way I only have to go through 1 traffic light/4 stop signs as opposed to 10 lights/2 stop signs (yeah I counted :). Anyhoo, I was driving to choir practice tonight and while stopped at a stop sign, I noticed a lighted Christmas tree through someone's window. On March 14th. Why? I guess if it makes them happy, I shouldn't be bothered by it. Still, I think it's a little ridiculous. Would you wear St. Patrick Day T-Shirt or hat in September? No, same idea here. As bad as the stores that bring out halloween decor in May.

Going to watch american idol now, I taped it. Caught the last 3 performers, now I just have to watch the rest. Might actually vote tonight. More on that tomorrow (don't want to spoil it for those of you who are not on EST).

No comments: