Friday, March 24

Plans

Listening: If You're Gone - Matchbox 20
Reading: If You Could See Me Now - Cecelia Ahern

Went out to lunch with guys - Indian buffet. Guys are something else when they get together. I tell ya. Normally, individually, they're fine. but it must be something about all that testosterone being in such close proximity. Gems at lunch included an explanation of "shocker". No I will not write it here, if you know what is, good, if not, better off not knowing. The girl from another dept with "great body but face like a truck". Seriously, their words, not mine. I guess that's what I get for going to lunch with 4 guys. At one point, I was like, "ok guys, I'm still here". Long drive back to work. Funny? Yes. More than I ever needed to know about many things? Definitely.

Planned to go to the gym tonight. I drove there, parked my car. Then I just didn't want to go in. Was in kind of a weird mood. The kind of mood where you feel like crying for no reason. I thought that I should go in but didn't want to. Felt like I'd start crying in there. Crying in public is just not acceptable to me. After sitting in my car for 10min, I decided not to go in. Instead, I went to the drugstore, picked up my Rx and b'day card for my friend. Also went to the Lindt store which I haven't been to in ages. Bought $12 in chocolate. Not all for me - they had this ridiculous deal of buy 3, get 1 free. Do I need 4 chocolate bars at once? Does anyone? Heck no? But after deliberating, I got them anyway :) but I got 2 of them for my Mum (70% and 85% dark chocolate). I don't like those as much and I plan to mail her a couple things tomorrow anyway so I can just send those along.
For me I got an assortment of small chocs and a couple bars of regular dark chocolate.

Then went to the video store for a movie. Rented "In Her Shoes". Really enjoyed this movie. It was exactly the right one for my current mood. Feel better now. trying to spend less time on the computer. 15min then bed with my current book.

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym early, then do errands, then laundry. Big plans.

No comments: