Wednesday, March 8

Hit the road Jack

Guess who emailed me last night? The speed dating guy, Jack, who said he'd call last week. He said that he got offered a new job and was sorting out all the details so that he could start soon. Well, I don't really buy it. In my experience, if a guy is interested, really interested, he will contact when he says he will and if he can't, he'll let you know sooner than 5 days after the fact. but what do I know. It would take 2min tops to send an email the night you said you'd call or the next day. The logistics just don't add up for me. I mean, you get offered a job during the day on Fri and are too busy getting organized for it (on the weekend?). You don't have a spare min in the last 5 days. I think it's a load of bull. Not sure if I'm going to answer said email now. Maybe I'm making more of this than I should. I do not like to be fooled. And that's what this feels like - this early in the game - I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of that Sex in the City episode, when Jack tells Miranda, "He's just not that into you."

Please don't construe that as dating advice in any way, shape or fashion. I know nothing about guys -- NOTHING.

Petra said...

You know what - I read that book "he just not into you". This is just what that feels like to me.