Wednesday, March 1

I think he now has my cold

C came up to me today and said, "I think you gave me your cold". Ooops, I might have done. Whenever I go over to C & T's house, they usual have a variety of beverages - many I haven't had before. And C usu offers sips of his drink to me if it's something I haven't had before - so I can tell if it's something I want or not. This is kind of a tradition with us even before he and T got married. I only mention this b/c a couple years ago at one of their parties, we did the whole tasted the drinks thing and one of T's friends was all up in arms about it. Like I was making moves on C. I was kind of bothered by her reaction. T was cool with it. At least I always thought so. She and I just clicked from the first time we met and I think she would have said something if it bothered her. She's very frank, kind of like I am. I would stop if she had a problem with it even though I have no designs on him.

Anyhoo, I decided to have this cool hard cider - woodchuck. And he and the others were having this cool new dessert wine. So I had a sip of that as per usual. Yeah, so I may have given him my cold.

Gotta go be a geek and vote for the AI guys :)

Tonight I'm going to vote for:
Ace (of course ;), Gedeon , Chris (phenomenal version of Fuel), Taylor and maybe Kevin Covais(thought he did a good job tonight) though I don't think he's going to be in my top 12 pick.

No comments: