Wednesday, March 15

Idol Wrap

So I taped idol and here's my review. I think I've got my top ten picks.

Ace Young - I could just look at him all day/night/whatever :),he can just move and look at the camera. That'd be enough for me. Really. His singing was ok, gets my vote? Yes.

Kellie Pickler - her singing/speaking = nails on chalkboard for me. She said she'd never heard a Stevie Wonder song before or even knew who he was, yet when Stevie came into the room, she had these tears(had to be fake). First fast-forward of the night. Gets my vote - no freakin way.

Mandisa - liked her song. She did it barefooted - yeah, Seacrest took off her shoes for her when she said they were killing her feet. Gets my vote? Yes.

Bucky Covington - not one of my fav but I thought he did an good job except that several words were lost. Bucky's word of the day should be = e-n-u-n-c-i-a-t-e. Gets my vote - not tonight.

Melissa McGheee - why is she still here? tonight's the first time she wore something that didn't expose her navel, absolutely shocking. My pal at work will be disappointed if she goes next - he's nicknamed her "belly-button girl". Fast-forwarded to judges comments. Gets me vote - no way, was ready for her to go last week.

Lisa Tucker - thought she did a pretty good job-more involved than before. Gets my vote - Yes.

Kevin Covais - ok so he probably has the worst voice of all the contestants left but...I just like this kid. Gets my vote - Yes.

Katherine McPhee - she did a great job tonight, for some reason, I don't like her or dislike her, if she were a movie I've give her a sideways thumb as opposed to a thumbs-up or down. Gets my vote - no.

Taylor Hicks - great job tonight even with the weird 'dance' moves. I figure he'll get enough votes so no vote from me tonight.

Paris Bennett - again really great vocalist, another I've not really warmed to. She'll definitely get enough votes I think so no vote from me.

Chris Daughtry - I'd go see him perform live, now or on tour.

I think I want Chris to win it all and Ace to come 2nd. That way I could watch Ace do his thing for as long as possible and still see Chris on tour someday :) Am I a wee bit shallow? Yes, but I'm ok with that. Definitely gets my vote.

Just finished my calls :) Yes I called more than once for a couple people.

No comments: