Sunday, March 12

cold or allergies

I seem to getting another cold. Or maybe it's just my allergies reacting to the spring-like temp we've been having. I don't know. Had a major coughing fit at choir today. Just before Mass started. Almost choked on a cough drop. Let me just say that it was very unpleasant. My throat felt very raw after that. I could barely get notes out so I mimed for several pieces. After Mass I made a quick stop at the grocery, came home. Should have vacuumed today but was not feeling up to it. Didn't get to sleep till after 1am last night. This morning my sis called just before 8am for our chat - she's traveling now and our current time-difference is 12hrs. So I barely got any sleep. Anyhoo, was a bit tired when I got back home today. So I tried calling my Mum late on around 2pm but no ans. This happens, sometimes she hasn't turned her phone on or it's not charged or is in a different room. Possibilities are endless. Usually though after a couple tries I'd get through. So I thought I'd give her a few min then try calling her again. Next thing I know, my phone rings and it's my Mum. It's also 630pm. Yup, I napped(passed out?) for 4hrs. Yeah. I was also up late Fr night. My body does this whole shutting down thing after I go a while without getting enough sleep. Been up since then, going to try to get to bed soon, by midnight for the latest.

No comments: